The Jeju Airport Limousine 600 is the most convenient and comfortable way to travel between the North and South sides of Jeju island. Here is what you need to know so you can take the bus.
1. What are the airport limousine routes?
Design by Jung Young Suk, The Jeju Weekly
2. Where is the bus stop? In front of Gate 5, Jeju International Airport
3. There are three different ways to pay:
1) Pay using cash: After you board the bus, you can pay cash directly to the bus driver. The bus fare rates are listed below.
2) Buy a ticket: A ticket can be purchased at the airport bus stop.
3) Pay using a T-money transport card (or a credit card only that has the option to be used as a post- pay transport card.)
You can purchase a T-money card at any convenience store. There is even one convenience store at the airport!
T-money is a transportation card that can be used on public buses and subways in major cities throughout Korea. With this transportation card, travelers can save themselves the hassle of purchasing single journey subway/bus tickets for every ride. They can also enjoy discounts on rides and free transfers from one bus to another, one subway line to another, or from bus to subway or vice versa. (Within a transfer time limit.)
4. What time is the first and last airport limousine bus?
The bus first runs at 6:10 a.m. from the airport and continues at intervals of 14~16 minutes until 10 p.m. The final bus leaves the airport at 10:50 p.m.
ⓒ Jeju Weekly 2009 (http://www.jejuweekly.com)
All materials on this site are protected under the Korean Copyright Law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published without the prior consent of Jeju Weekly.
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +82-64-724-7776 Fax: +82-64-724-7796
#505 jeju Venture Maru Bldg,217 Jungangro(Ido-2 dong), Jeju-si, Korea, 690-827
Registration Number: Jeju Da 01093 | Date of Registration: November 20, 2008 | Publisher: Hee Tak Ko | Youth policy: Hee Tak Ko
Copyright ⓒ 2009 All materials on this site are protected under the Korean Copyright Law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published
without the prior consent of jeju weekly.com.