First held in 2010, Jeju Olle Walking Festival is celebrating its 8th year and will take place on Nov. 3 ~ Nov. 4, in Jeju's most beautiful season of fall. It's a festival that keeps you going, walking one trail course a day and enjoying the culture, arts, performance as well as a variety of local foods. More than 10,000 participants are expected to come this year from all around the world, including Taiwan, the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Canada and, of course, many different regions of Korea. The festival is also joined by volunteers, local residents who offer unique experiences, foods and outstanding performers.
Captured image courtesy Jeju Olle Foundation
Date : Nov. 3 (Friday) ~ Nov. 4 (Saturday), 2017
1) Day 1: November 3 (Fri) : Olle Trail 3
-Starting point: Onpyeong-pogu(port 온평포구)
-Finishing point: Pyoseon Beach (표선해변), Total distance: A 20.9km, B 14.4km
* You can choose either 3-A or 3-B. The starting/finishing point is same.
2) Day 2: November 4 (Sat) : Olle Trail 4 (reverse olle)
-Starting point: Namwon-pogu(port 남원포구)
-Finishing Point: Pyoseon Beach (표선해변), Total distance: 19km
Guideline for Registration
- Pre-registration is required for attendees to receive the official program and souvenir.
-Lunch tickets can be purchased only on-site. To purchase tickets, please mark it on the registration form and submit with the registration fee.
* Deadline: October 15 (Sunday)
* Fee: KRW 20,000 per person / Discounted registration rates at KRW 15,000 per person are available to a group of 20 or more, youth, and the disabled
* Please fill out registration form for pre-registration. Foreign hikers can pay on-site only.
2) On-site Registration
* On-site registration will be available during the festival at the registration desk for 100 attendees on a first- come first- serve basis.
* Fee: KRW 25,000 per person / Discounted registration rates at KRW 20,000 per person are available to a group of 20 or more, youth, the disabled
* Packing list: long-sleeve shirt, long pants, trekking shoes, personal cup and utensils (we do not offer food environment protection purpose) ※ For those receiving discounts, please present your ID/certificates.
* A detailed daily schedule and shuttle bus timetable will be available soon.
* Jeju Olle Call Center: 064-762-2190 (Enlgish speakers are available), E-mail at email@example.com
Organized by the Jeju Olle Foundation, sponsored by Jeju Special Self-Governing Province
ⓒ Jeju Weekly 2009 (http://www.jejuweekly.com)
All materials on this site are protected under the Korean Copyright Law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published without the prior consent of Jeju Weekly.
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +82-64-724-7776 Fax: +82-64-724-7796
#505 jeju Venture Maru Bldg,217 Jungangro(Ido-2 dong), Jeju-si, Korea, 690-827
Registration Number: Jeju Da 01093 | Date of Registration: November 20, 2008 | Publisher: Hee Tak Ko | Youth policy: Hee Tak Ko
Copyright ⓒ 2009 All materials on this site are protected under the Korean Copyright Law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published
without the prior consent of jeju weekly.com.