The first ever Jeju Biennale will open on Sept. 2 and run until Dec. 3, 2017 under the theme of "Tourism.”
You are cordially invited to the opening ceremony of Jeju Biennale 2017. The event will be attended by the Promotional Ambassador, BoA (보아), a legendary K-pop singer. Gim Jun-gi, the director of Jeju Museum of Art heartily welcomes the foreign community on Jeju and hopes that they will join this rare opportunity to mingle with the artists whose art works will be on display and also have a barbecue party at the museum.
- Date / Time: 4 ~ 6 p.m, Sept. 1 (Fri.)
- Venue: Reflective Lake of Jeju Museum of Art
In case of rain, it will be on the lobby floor of the Museum
- Organized by: Jeju Provincial Government / Jeju Museum of Art
- Program: Opening ceremony, and opening of exhibitions
- Areas where exhibitions will be held: Jeju Museum of Art, Jeju Museum of Contemporary Art, Jeju City old town, Seogwipo City old town, Alddreu Airfield area.
- Both English and Korean available
Some of the artworks that will be shown at the Jeju Biennale. All photos courtesy Jeju Biennale
ⓒ Jeju Weekly 2009 (http://www.jejuweekly.com)
All materials on this site are protected under the Korean Copyright Law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published without the prior consent of Jeju Weekly.
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +82-64-724-7776 Fax: +82-64-724-7796
#505 jeju Venture Maru Bldg,217 Jungangro(Ido-2 dong), Jeju-si, Korea, 690-827
Registration Number: Jeju Da 01093 | Date of Registration: November 20, 2008 | Publisher: Hee Tak Ko | Youth policy: Hee Tak Ko
Copyright ⓒ 2009 All materials on this site are protected under the Korean Copyright Law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published
without the prior consent of jeju weekly.com.